Talent Acquisition Specialist London (m/f/d)
Under the auspices of the Boston Consulting Group, we are currently undergoing a significant expansion and interna-tionalisation program. You now have the opportunity to significantly drive and support this expansion through your role as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Talent Acquisition – as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the full-cycle sourcing and recruiting process: identifying suitable candidates through all relevant channels, shortlisting, applicant management, conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews. In collaboration with our headquarter in Cologne, you will ensure a steady talent pipeline for our consulting staff.
In addition you will be responsible for selecting and managing local head hunters.
- University Relations – you will manage the continued growth and maintenance of our national university cooperations. When organising and implementing corresponding campus events, workshops and career fairs, you will be in close contact with our consultants and HR colleagues from Cologne.
- Employer Branding – You support the development and implementation of a wide range of local recruiting campaigns and thus actively drive the further development of our employer brand.
- You have completed your bachelors or masters degree, preferably with a focus on Human Resources, with a (very) good grade.
- You have at least 3-5 years relevant professional experience in a HR function with a focus on Talent Acquisition.
- Independent working, flexibility and a high degree of reliability are second nature to you. In addition, you have a “can do” attitude combined with hands-on qualities.
- A confident manner as well as a strong service focus in an international working environment completes your profile, whereby you can also prove your communications skills in business level fluencyin English. German language would be an asset.
- Regular team evenings, a multi-day annual conference, as well as various employee and sporting events strengthen our cohesion.
- An excellent outlook for your personal and professional development in a growing and international environment.
- We offer you a comprehensive insurance package comprising life insurance, accident insurance and occupational disability insurance.
Please apply online via the INVERTO applicant portal. Ms Lisa Strobel is available to answer your questions by calling +49 221 485 687 450 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org