Talent Acquisition Specialist Stockholm (m/w/d)
Under the auspices of the Boston Consulting Group, we are currently undergoing a significant expansion and internationalisation program. You now have the opportunity to significantly drive and support this expansion through your role as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Talent Acquisition – as a recruiter, you will be responsible for the search and selection process for our consultants. This includes shortlisting candidates and applicant management, conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews, and leading candidates though all stages of the process until eventual employment. In collaboration with our headquarters in Cologne, you will ensure a steady talent pipeline for our consulting staff, and you will be involved in developing as well as implementing recruitment and employer branding campaigns.
- University Relations – you will manage the continued growth and maintenance of our university cooperations. When organizing and conducting corresponding campus events, workshops and university fairs, you will be in close contact with colleagues from Cologne.
- Employer Branding – You support the development and implementation of a wide range of local recruiting campaigns and thus actively drive the further development of our employer brand.
- HR Development – you will support our Business Service Team HR Development & People Services in Cologne. Your responsibilities will include planning and carrying out training sessions, for example.
- Office management – as the primary Business Service Team member in Stockholm, you will be involved in the further organizational development and management of the office.
- You have completed your bachelors or masters degree, preferably with a focus on Human Resources, with a (very) good grade.
- You have 3-5 years relevant professional experience in an HR function with a focus on recruitment.
- Independent working, flexibility and a high degree of reliability are second nature to you. In addition, you have a “can do” attitude combined with hands-on qualities.
- When working together with other colleagues, a down-to-earth attitude is just as important to you as genuine cohesion and mutual support.
- A confident manner as well as a strong service focus in an international working environment completes your profile, whereby you can also prove your communications skills in business level fluency in Swedish and English.
- Regular team evenings, a multi-day annual conference, as well as various employee and sporting events strengthen our cohesion.
- We offer you a comprehensive insurance package comprising life insurance, health insurance and longterm disability insurance.
Please apply online via the INVERTO applicant portal. Ms Stephanie McGrath is available to answer your questions by calling +45 40 75 07 55 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
INVERTO Sweden AB