Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
in procurement/supply chain management consultancy
Under the auspices of the Boston Consulting Group, we are planning a significant growth and internationalisation program over the coming years. As part of this, we are looking to expand our team further.
- Holistic project work – as a Senior Consultant you will analyse processes, procurement organisations and product group ranges, and develop appropriate strategies and measures to optimise the supply chain, as well as the strategic procurement process. The exciting thing is that you will also implement the strategies and bring about real results for the client.
- Diverse challenges – as a result of our wide client portfolio and project assignments in Germany and abroad, the most diverse sectors and clients await you in our company: from start-ups, the retail and consumer goods sectors, to the energy and automotive industry, and the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors.
- Exciting client advisory service – as part of a close collaboration with our clients, the preparation of and participation in workshops and negotiations will be one of your responsibilities as a Senior Consultant. You will present processes and structures, be the direct point of contact for the client, and convince the client by quickly assimilating specific know-how in the respective sector.
- Cross-sector further development – you will support company-wide knowledge building through your involvement within different Competence Centers. In addition to project work, you will also develop in additional subject fields.
- Technical leadership – you will assume your first management responsibilities and guide trainees and consultants in the team. The focus here is primarily on passing on methods and specific technical knowledge.
- You have completed your degree with above-average results.
- You have relevant professional experience and a strong interest in procurement and supply chain management.
- Analytical thinking, mobility, enthusiasm for new duties and an enjoyment of performance-oriented work are second nature to you.
- You enjoy working in a team: in doing so, a down-to-earth attitude is just as important to you as genuine cohesion and mutual support.
- A confident manner in an international working environment completes your profile, whereby you can also prove your communications skills in business level fluency in English.
- Regular team evenings, a multi-day annual conference, as well as various employee and sporting events strengthen our cohesion.
- Our professional career development enables you to have a systematic and stellar career.
- As part of our comprehensive training program, you will develop yourself further personally and professionally.
- We support your further academic training as part of a follow-on masters, MBA or PhD course of studies.
- If you need a longer career break, you can take this in the form of leave.
- We offer you a comprehensive insurance package comprising life insurance, accident insurance and occupational disability insurance.
Please apply online via the INVERTO applicant portal. Ms Lisa Strobel is available to answer your questions by calling +49 221 485 687 450 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org