in procurement/supply chain management consultancy
Under the auspices of the Boston Consulting Group, we are planning a significant growth and internationalisation program over the coming years. As part of this, we are looking to expand our team further.
- Extensive responsibility – you will be responsible for the professional and personal further development of your team. As a member of the INVERTO management team, you will be in close contact with the executive board: you will actively contribute to shaping management strategies and drive forward the international growth of the company.
- Strategic client management – as part of a close collaboration with our clients, you will act as a sparring partner for management and be responsible for the success of the project.
- Specific further development – you will drive forward company-wide knowledge building by incorporating your technical expertise together with project work into the corresponding Competence Center. You will be responsible for a specific subject area and act as an expert in the company.
- Diverse challenges – as a result of our wide client portfolio, project assignments in Germany and abroad await you in our company in the most varied sectors: from start-ups, the retail and consumer goods sectors, to the energy and automotive industry, and the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors.
- Comprehensive project management – you will develop bespoke strategies and measures along the supply chain and the strategic procurement process, and ensure their successful implementation. You will demonstrate entrepreneurial flair in the acquisition of new subject areas and clients.
- You have completed your degree with above-average results and have many years of relevant professional experience.
- In your career to date you have built up extensive expertise in consultancy or procurement/supply chain management and you can look back on significant successes in business optimisation.
- You have already demonstrated your analytical and conceptual skills in the management of demanding projects. In doing so, your working method is characterised by a high level of client focus and a cooperative approach, as well as entrepreneurial thinking.
- You have already successfully demonstrated management of teams. In this regard, a down-to-earth attitude is just as important to you as genuine cohesion and mutual support.
- Business level fluency in English, a confident manner even in an international working environment, as well as flexibility and mobility complete your profile.
- Regular team evenings, a multi-day annual conference, as well as various employee and sporting events strengthen our cohesion.
- Our growing environment provides you with outstanding prospects up to executive board level.
- Needs-based training sessions and individual coaching will support you in your onboarding process and your personal further development.
- We support your further academic training as part of a follow-on MBA or PhD course of studies.
- You will receive a company car that you can also drive for personal use.
- If you need a longer career break, you can take this in the form of leave.
- We offer you a comprehensive insurance package comprising life insurance, accident insurance and occupational disability insurance.
Please apply online via the INVERTO applicant portal. Ms Lisa Strobel is available to answer your questions by calling +49 221 485 687 450 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com