Marketing Coordinator UK
Under the auspices of the Boston Consulting Group, we are planning a significant growth and internationalization program over the coming years. As part of this, we are looking to expand our team in London further.
- Content Marketing - you will manage the localization of content aligned with the central marketing strategy and create editorial content to reflect the UK procurement and supply chain management requirements for the website.
- Events – the organization and supervision of participation in INVERTO client events, congresses and UK trade fairs are part of your reoccurring tasks.
- Press relations – you will be responsible for the establishment of a network of journalists and relevant media regarding procurement and SCM topics.
- CRM – you will support sales and customer relationship management by maintaining customer data and creating content for direct mailings.
- Social Media – you will be responsible for the creation of content for social media channels and procurement portals, as well as the text creation for our UK LinkedIn target campaigns.
- You have successfully completed a Marketing / Communication or associated degree and have already gained at least 3-4 years of professional experience, preferably in the marketing of consulting offerings.
- Demonstrated experience and success in B2B marketing with knowledge of the broader GTM team.
- Track record of campaign ownership and consistent success with a high return on investment.
- You demonstrate the ability to build a network to press with great communication skills and a media-effective writing style.
- Regular team evenings, a multi-day annual conference, as well as various employee and sporting events strengthen our cohesion.
- An excellent outlook for your personal and professional development in a growing and international environment.
- We offer you a comprehensive insurance package comprising life insurance, accident insurance and occupational disability insurance.
Please apply online via the INVERTO applicant portal. Ms Lisa Strobel is available to answer your questions by calling +49 221 485 687 450 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com